Callie tries to keep to herself and focus on getting out of juvenile hall, but when she refuses a guard’s propositions, she ends up making an enemy. As Stef and Lena work to get Callie out of juvie, her biological father Robert (guest star Kerr Smith, “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D,” “Dawson’s Creek”) turns up, angry for being kept in the dark. Meanwhile, Brandon’s questioning of a situation has consequences for Mariana. Jude gets a second chance with Noah, and Mike makes several life-changing decisions.
- Teri Polo as Stef Adams Foster
- Sherri Saum as Lena Adams Foster
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- David Lambert as Brandon Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Noah Centineo as Jesus Adams Foster
- Hayden Byerly as Jude Adams Foster
- Danny Nucci as Mike Foster
- Kerr Smith as Robert Quinn
- Kalama Epstein as Noah
- Alexandra Barreto as Ana Gutierrez
- Jordan Rodrigues as Mat Tan
- Annika Marks as Monte Porter
- Tom Williamson as AJ Hensdale
- Amanda Leighton as Emma
- Shi Ne Nielson as Kate O'Brien
- Tim Russ as Judge James Erskin
- John Prosky as Dr. Danville
- David L. King as Robert's Attorney
- Link Rotz as Guard Stinton
- Robert Mitchell as Prosecutor Wolfe
- Aziza Scott as Trista
- Caroline Hebert as Leisha
- Gayla Johnson as Administrator
- Chiquita Fuller as Reception Guard
- Grace Rowe as Female Guard
- Callie passes her fitness hearing, and is going to be tried as an adult.
- Stef and Lena give Jude permission to see Noah again.
- Mike asks Ana to move in with him.
- Mike asks AJ if it's okay for him to adopt him.
- Mat and Mariana break up.
- Jesus comes home.
- Callie is allowed home on bail.
- Callie and AJ say "I love you" for the first time.
- Lena takes a leave of absence from work.