- "I’ll never be able to explain or encapsulate everything I feel today and have felt over these past 5 years. All I can say is I’m extremely proud of this show we made. Proud to know everyone involved. Proud and honored to be a part of it. Thank you everyone. And of course..... Thank you Fosters Fans for making it all so very worth it. @thefosterstv is and always will be ours."
- —David on The Fosters
David Lambert (born November 29, 1993) is an American actor born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
David Lambert was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He was home-schooled. He has lived in England, Texas, and Taiwan but has been living in Georgia for many years. David has a younger brother. He can play the trumpet and is learning the electric guitar. He also has a very strong tenor singing voice. He has been doing theater for many years, beginning when he was cast in the play the Wizard of Oz at age 3. Theater performances include Mr. Tumnus in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Mr. Mayor in Seussical, Carisford in Little Princess, and Phao in The Jungle Book. He also played J.J. for one episode on Psych.
Lambert was discovered at an open casting call by agent Joy Pervis in Atlanta. After performing his monologue, he was asked to do something else. At first thought, he recited the Pledge of Allegiance, and it worked. He was in Georgia when he got the call to pack for Canada, where Aaron Stone was filmed.
Most recently, Lambert starred as Jason Landers, Charlie Landers/Aaron Stone's brother in Aaron Stone and Goose in the Disney Channel original movie Den Brother, also starring Hutch Dano. He will be on the TV show. Lambert also starred in the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, "A Smile As Big As The Moon," which aired on January 29, 2012.
In 2013 he was cast as Brandon Foster, a musical prodigy, in the Jennifer Lopez produced series, The Fosters. In 2018, after the series wrapped after its fifth season, David signed on to be a guest star in The Fosters spin-off, Good Trouble.
|2007||House of Payne (TV series)||Jalen|
|2008||Psych (TV series)||JJ|
|2008||Pretty/Handsome (TV movie)||Teenage Bob|
|2009||Aaron Stone (TV series)||Jason Landers|
|2010||Sons of Tucson (TV series)||Quan|
|2010||Den Brother (TV movie)||Danny 'Goose' Gustavo|
|2012||A Smile as Big as the Moon (TV movie)||Steve|
|2012||Longmire (TV series)||Jason Lennox|
|2013-2018||The Fosters||Brandon Foster|
|2013||The Lifeguard||Little Jason|
|2018||Good Trouble||Brandon Foster|
- Some of his favorite movies include the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, The Departed, Star Wars, and The Goonies.
- He is half Puerto-Rican.
- Davia says that his inspirations are Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr. and Brad Pitt.
- He is bilingual, and can speak fluent Spanish.
- Owns a Shih Tzu named Jasper.
- David is a highly skilled musician – proficient in trumpet, piano, and electric guitar. He also writes and records his own music, a trait that helped him be cast for the role of Brandon.
- Click here to see David's gallery.
|Main|| Teri Polo • Sherri Saum • Jake T. Austin • Noah Centineo • Hayden Byerly • Maia Mitchell •|
David Lambert • Danny Nucci • Cierra Ramirez
|Recurring||A–K||Jay Ali • Ashley Argota • Alexandra Barreto • Madisen Beaty • Chris Bruno •|
Caitlin Carver • Julian de la Celle • Daffany Clark • Garrett Clayton • Valerie Dillman • Brandon W. Jones • Annamarie Kenoyer • Hayley Kiyoko
|L–O||Amanda Leighton • Samantha Logan • Justina Machado • Gavin MacIntosh •|
Bailee Madison • Norma Maldonado • Annika Marks • Sam McMurray •
Jamie McShane • Yvette Monreal • Mary Mouser• Rosie O'Donnell
|P–Z||Madison Pettis • Annie Potts • Jordan Rodrigues • Romy Rosemont •|
Bianca A. Santos • Carlos Sanz • Alex Saxon • Alicia Sixtos • Kerr Smith •
Marla Sokoloff • Lorraine Toussaint • Izabela Vidovic • Anne Winters