- "Do you ever feel like you're an imposter? Like you tricked someone into hiring you and like you're not as good as everyone else?"
Callie plans to disclose her connection to Malika to Judge Wilson before Ben has the opportunity to undermine her and, in the process, learns she might not be the only one with a conflict of interest on her team. Meanwhile, Gael consults Callie for legal help for his sister Jazmin.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams (credits only)
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan (credits only)
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson
- Josh Pence as Dennis
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss
- Ken Kirby as Benjamin
- T.J. Linnard as Evan Speck
- Chloe Wepper as Casey Pierce
- Dustin Ingram as Alex Wood
- Max Cutler as Sam Higgins
- Dhurv Uday Singh as Raj Patil
- Heather Mazur as Angela Miller
- Anastasia Leddick as Kelly
- Hailie Sahar as Jazmin Martinez
- Beau Mirchoff as Jamie Hunter
- Charlie Bodin as Josh Mandela
- Denise Dowse as Secretary
- Spencer Neville as Zeke
- David Shatraw as Greg
- Annie Little as Jennifer
Notes and Trivia
- The episode was originally marketed as the seventh episode of the season. However, it was later changed after production ended.
- The fifth anniversary of Speckulate takes place, and they have a costume party.
- Alex continues to degrade Mariana's work, especially when their team is given the opportunity to work on Evan Speck's "secret project". He also sidelines her for the project.
- When Mariana vents her frustrations with work to Casey, Casey informs her that everyone starts with maintenance.
- Callie tells Judge Wilson about her relationship to Malika, and he appreciates her candor and tells her that she still has the case.
- Judge Wilson asks Callie to keep the fact that his son isn't studying abroad a secret, but she tells him she already told the clerks about it. He asks her to not to mention he is on house arrest, and Callie agrees.
- Jazmin is working as a caterer and is catering Speckulate's costume party.
- Jazmin asks Gael to get her in touch with a lawyer so she can change her legal name and gender marker. She needs a lawyer because she has a felony on her record. Gael introduces Jazmin to Callie and asks her to help his sister.
- Davia and Dennis continuously butt heads throughout the episode, but finally begin to bond upon opening up to one another.
- Dennis' ex-wife, Jennifer, arrives at the Coterie to deliver their divorce papers and meets Davia.
- Dennis sings for the first time and does a duet with Davia.
- Mariana forms a fight club for women in tech at Speckulate.