The Foster kids attend a Mexican street festival, but the fun day takes a turn when emotions flare up. With help from Wyatt, Callie works to overcome her recent bout of panic attacks by learning to trust her instincts, but an encounter with someone from the past threatens to violently derail her progress. Mat surprises Mariana with a date at the festival and is confused when Mariana seems offended. Jesus tries to impress Hayley but she wants him to prove he's with her for more than just sex. Meanwhile, Mike and Ana make plans to right past wrongs.
- The title is a reference to the leaky faucet in Stef and Lena's bathroom.
- Callie reveals in this episode that she has been suffering from panic attacks.
- Mariana runs into Ana for the first time since season 1.
- It is revealed in this episode that Mariana's rejection of her heritage is due to her heritage reminding her of her birth mother, Ana.
- Lou reveals to Brandon that she has at least two tattoos.
- One of the shirts Mariana considers wearing in the beginning of the episode is the same shirt she wore when she and Zac had their first kiss.