Nick is portrayed by Louis Hunter.
It took a lot of convincing to get Mariana to go out with him. Nick was good friends with Jesus and Mariana's boyfriend. During the school play, Romeo and Juliet, Mariana (his girlfriend at the time) played Juliet and her ex, Mat played Romeo. During the play Mariana and Mat realized they still loved each other and Mat left Mariana a note saying that he still loved her, in her backpack, but Nick took the note. Nick saw Mariana and Mat kissing goodbye and lit his dads warehouse on fire.
The next day at school, Nick found Mariana in the courtyard. She tried to explain but he went crazy. He took his fathers gun from his car and brought it into the school. Lena and Monte figured it out and put the school on lock down. Mariana was in the bathroom and all of the classroom had already locked up and wouldn't let her in, so she was stuck in the bathroom. The school was all clear and Nick wasn't there.
After he snuck into the Fosters' house and threatened to kill himself in front of Mariana, Nick was caught and he is now in a group home. He continued to love Mariana. She would visit him only because she knew if she didn't he would kill himself.
Nick has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
Nick is very charming and from his first appearance in Mixed Messages, he takes a liking to the Adams-Foster kids. He seems to get his way often, especially around his father in which he describes to "always get his way around". He comes from a rich family which usually does not get to his head and always seems to put others needs before himself. When angry, Nick's personality seems to turn quite odd, often making irrational decisions.
Nick had been camping out at the Fosters' house. When he got Mariana alone in her room, he put a gun to his head and said he hated himself. Mariana convinced him out of shooting himself by saying she loved him and she wanted to be with him. Stef came in and slowly took the gun from him. Nick curled up in Marianas lap and cried, and was later arrested.
Season 3 (9/20)
Season 4 (7/20)
Season 5 (2/22)
- First Relationship
- Start Up: EQ (3x16)
- Broke Up: Safe (4x02)
- Reason: He witnessed Mariana kiss Mat, and then proceeded to burn down the warehouse and bring a gun to school. He then broke into her house and pointed a gun at her and then at himself, and nearly killed himself in front of her in her bedroom. The entire situation has scared and traumatized Mariana, making her feel unsafe around him and in her own room. She allows him to believe they are still together throughout season four while he is locked away because he told her she is the only reason he has to live, and she is scared of what he'll do if she tells him they aren't together. In reality she goes back to dating her ex, and Jesus ends up enlightening Nick about this and telling him to stay away from her in Collateral Damage.
- Brought a weapon to school and caused a lock-down in Anchor Beach.
- Snuck into the Fosters house with a gun.
- Got arrested and put into a mental hospital in Safe.
- Currently out of mental hospital and in group home for boys as of Justify.