- "Mariana: Why do we make them comfortable when we're the ones getting hurt?
Raj: To get ahead. We have to fit in to succeed."
- —Mariana and Raj
Judge Wilson invites Callie and the other clerks over for a seemingly friendly BBQ that takes an unexpected turn. Mariana deals with a lack of diversity in her workplace and questions whether it’s the right place for her. Alice struggles with the responsibilities of managing the The Coterie.
- Maia Mitchell as Callie Adams Foster
- Cierra Ramirez as Mariana Adams Foster
- Zuri Adele as Malika Williams
- Sherry Cola as Alice Kwan
- Tommy Martinez as Gael Martinez (credits only)
- Roger Bart as Judge Curtis Wilson
- Emma Hunton as Davia Moss
- Michael Galante as Bryan
- Dhruv Uday Singh as Raj Patil
- Molly McCook as Rebecca
- Ken Kirby as Benjamin
- Kara Wang as Sumi
- Heather Mazur as Angela Miller
- Chloe Wepper as Casey Pierce
- Dustin Ingram as Alex Wood
- Max Cutler as Sam Higgins
- Anastasia Leddick as Kelly
- Jessica Tuck as Libby Wilson
- Zachary Gordon as Tate Wilson
- Briana Venskus as Meera Mattei
- Eric M. Myrick as Dylan
- Chris Sheffield as Jeff
- Claudio Pinto as Service Man
Notes and Trivia
- Callie and Mariana are on different sleep schedules, due to Mariana partying and Callie working non-stop.
- Ben, Rebecca, and Callieare all in hot water with Judge Curtis Wilson.
- Davia admits she never wanted to be a teacher and only did it to pay off her loans and figure out what she really wanted to do.
- Mariana has given up on fitting in at Speckulate and decides to just enjoy her six-figure salary.
- Alice helps Sumi plan her wedding while trying to handle the Coterie's mountain of problems.
- Curtis' wife, Libby, helps Callie cheat on a game held by him.
- Malika gives Alice a wakeup call speech.
- Mariana and Raj bond over their mutual experiences with racism.