Ximena is also on a Derby team, the Chula Vistas, and the coach of their sister group, The Traumacitas. She met Mariana when Mariana attended a roller derby match. She made her first appearance in Exterminate Her.
Ximena is portrayed by Lisseth Chavez.
Ximena was born outside of the United States in Mexico Juan and Maria Sinfuego. She and her parents than migrated to the United States under the Dreamer act when Ximena was a young girl. Once in the United States, Maria gave birth to Ximena's younger sister, Poppy. She attended American schools before and was accepted into UCSD, where she was able to use her ethnic background to promote activism. At an unknown point in time, she formed the Chula Vista and their sister group, The Traumacitas. She also came out as a lesbian.
Ximena is an audacious and accepting young woman, who fights for not only her rights but for the rights of everyone around her. She is confident and comfortable in her own skin and isn't afraid to be vocal about her feelings toward something or someone. She is fiercely protective of her family, especially her younger sister Poppy, whom she is always pushing to reach her full potential. Ximena is a mentor and coach to many young Latina girls through her derby teams, Chula Vista and The Traumacitas
Season 5 (18/22)
- Exterminate Her
- Too Fast, Too Furious
- Welcome to the Jungler
- Hashtag IWasMadeInAmerica
- Line in the Sand
- Mother's Day
- Giving Up the Ghost
- Just Say Yes
- Many Roads
- Ximena is the captain of the Chula Vista roller-derby team. Her derby name is X-Terminator and her number is #187. She also coaches the junior team, The Traumacitas, which her sister Poppy Sinfuego and Mariana Adams Foster are members of.
- Ximena, along with her parents, was an undocumented citizen of the US.
- She is a member of the UCSD Progressive Students Alliance Committee (PSAC).
- In her family's "in case of deportation" plan, Ximena will become the legal guardian of her sister. Her parents have also asked her not to try to come back to Mexico, but to stay in the US without them.
- She came out to Callie while they're held up in the church in "Sanctuary".
- Ximena, grateful to Callie for the exposure she got at a rally (which ultimately got them posted on Huffington Post) kissed her in Hashtag IWasMadeInAmerica. Callie did respond to the kiss for a moment, yet seemed shocked and awkward with it, as did Ximena, leaving the future of their relationship unknown. This was never further pursued.
- Ximena finally got her DACA in Many Roads.